Question Very occasional Youtube flickering

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurgererOmega

BANNED
Nov 2, 2020
This happens both on Chrome and Edge very rarely, maybe once every two weeks and goes away after a few seconds,

BSdZQgs.png

I have a UHD 630 and I let Windows install the drivers. When I checked in Device Manager it said that my iGPU is up to date. I reinstalled Windows and it still happens.

As I said, it's very occasional, happening once in every couple of weeks and going away after a few seconds.

I've had my pc for almost 5 months and haven't noticed any issues whatsoever with any other video platforms such as Twitch, Netflix (App & Web) and HBO.

It isn't a big issue and I could be used to it, but knowing what's causing it and how to potentially remove it would be appreciated.

Colif

Win 11 Master
problems that only happen once in a while and only last a few seconds are difficult to fix as you have to be ready for it to happen and the anticipation can drive you nuts. I have had problems that seemingly happen randomly and its an uneasy feeling. At least yours doesn't cause any lasting effects, you don't have to restart PC to fix it.

intel updater may offer newer drivers compared to device manager, as DM only checks drivers on the windows update catalog - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/detect.html

Status
Not open for further replies.