[SOLVED] Very unstable ping.

Aug 16, 2019
Hello. In the last week or so, Ive been getting these wierd ping spikes, and have no idea of how to fix this. I pinged my self in the commandprompt, and the ping is very unstable, the minimum is 3ms, average is 15 ms, and highest is 270 ms. If there is anyone who might know what causes this, or how i can fix it, it would be a huge help. I got Google Mesh Wifi.

Solution
Hello. In the last week or so, Ive been getting these wierd ping spikes, and have no idea of how to fix this. I pinged my self in the commandprompt, and the ping is very unstable, the minimum is 3ms, average is 15 ms, and highest is 270 ms. If there is anyone who might know what causes this, or how i can fix it, it would be a huge help. I got Google Mesh Wifi.
Wifi in general is very unstable by online gaming standards. You certainly want to be using an ethernet cable. If your router is too far away or are otherwise unable to run the cable I'd recommend a product like this one...
Mar 16, 2019
Wifi in general is very unstable by online gaming standards. You certainly want to be using an ethernet cable. If your router is too far away or are otherwise unable to run the cable I'd recommend a product like this one: https://www.amazon.com/PLA5405v2-Po...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= Essentially these kind of powerline adapters use wiring within the home/building to continue the wired signal. A direct ethernet cable is ideal, but this is a close second.

Solution