Video Card Driver Issues - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

FrostBite-x

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
I just received my pc from being shipped up to my new place, I followed the delivery guys instruction of waiting a couple hours before powering it on to let it get to room temperature. Upon booting up I noticed a bunch of horizontal white lines on the monitor and noticed that my resolution was set to 800x600 with no option to set it to a different resolution, to test the cable and monitor I grabbed my Xbox One and plugged her in with the same HDMI Cable into the same monitor that I was using for my PC and no problem, Xbox displayed on my monitor perfectly. I then powered my PC off, took my GPU out of the PCI-e slot and reseated back into the same PCI-e slot, booted up and had the same problem so then I decided to try another PCI-e slot and only to get the same results. After that, I decided hey I will try a DVI connection, same problem in both PCI-e slots with my DVI connection. So then I decided to move on over to the software aspect of this problem and noticed that in Device Manager I had a yellow caution triangle next to my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 and so i right clicked it , and updated the driver , restarted my pc and still had the resolution and line issue... I then uninstalled my driver through Device Manager then I downloaded the latest driver from the NVIDIA site for my GPU, I did this multiple times only to get the same result. So then I decided to use Driver Easy, I updated my drivers through Driver Easy, same problems. I even uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers through Driver Easy only to have no success. And the last thing that I just did was I scoured through my BIOS settings and made sure that it is using my PCI-e slot for graphics and I still have the yellow caution triangle in Device Manager next to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 along with the horizontal lines on screen and 800x600 resolution. I am left here scratching my head clueless as what to do next to resolve this issue. If anyone has any other things that I should try before going out and buying a new GPU please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy post, if you have any questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner. Once again, thank you and have a good rest of your day.
-FrostBite