VIDEO: Duke Nukem Forever Date, Live Footage

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2real

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Lets hope it was actually WORTH the 12/13 year wait, unlike "GnR" was with Chinese Democracy.[/citation]
dude who cares about the wait it's more about being duke nukem

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
I'm not going to believe it until I see it available for purchase and not pre-order. I still remember SC2 having a preorder years before it was ever released.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
This will be the biggest thing since the formation of the Universe by the Big Bang
Scratch that
Bigger, way bigger
No one and I mean NO-ONE is a bigger bad ass than the Duke
PERIOD!!!

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
(FF to about the 4 minute mark)

PS3/360: $360
Duke Nukem Forever: $60
Xbox Live Subscription: $50

Trying to write on a virtual chalkboard with thumbsticks: Priceless

There are some skills you just can't buy. For everything else, there's mouse/keyboard.

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
[citation][nom]badaxe2[/nom](FF to about the 4 minute mark)PS3/360: $300Duke Nukem Forever: $60Xbox Live Subscription: $50Trying to write on a virtual chalkboard with thumbsticks: Priceless There are some skills you just can't buy. For everything else, there's mouse/keyboard.[/citation]

G

Roy Shestowitz ran this link on identi.ca account and I too looked at the calendar for a quick second.
God! The classics dont get old, do they?
You can always count on at least one Duke Nukem sighting or GPLvsBSD flamewar per season..

Kushi Purac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts