VIDEO: Duke Nukem Vids Feature Jetpack, Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
(weird posting burb... Anyhow...)

Uhh... wow... the graphics do look horrid.. I hope they are MUCH better at release...

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
I dont care about the graphics and gameplay or its stupid story. These two videos sum up exactly why I am going to get this game, just to fool around with everything I can.

Unperson

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2010
I can't wait. I know, I know. It'll be dung when it's dung.

Sorry.. ..had to go there.

Duke is the misogynistic, egotistical, arse-kicking role model I never had but desperately needed!

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]boxa786[/nom]I dont care about the graphics and gameplay or its stupid story. These two videos sum up exactly why I am going to get this game, just to fool around with everything I can.[/citation]
Well said.
Though it's wretchedly disgusting, I intend to throw some at some bugs.
Maybe a special achievement, bringing the poop form start to finish in the game, just like in Half Life, sending that gnome into space?

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
If the poop couold actually knock health points off this would be the best multiplayer game EVAR!!!

I thought HL2 "death by toilet" was the best thing but if you could have "death by turd" it would just be the best.

G

Sanders saw turd... and Sanders liked it, this is the first game Sanders is buying in at least 3 years!

And you can even get a Jetpack, and Smash alien's faces!!!!

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]The poop was just sick and not necessary, pull your head out Epic.[/citation]
All of it is not necessary.
That's the whole point.
Duke is a mysoginistic, violent, sick, over-the-top dude that invented the term "frag-fest" and is returning to reclaim his crown.
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

Why don't you go back to playing Ninten-dogs with all the other kids.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]Correction, Pull your heads out 2k and Gearbox[/citation]

actually miost teh work was done by 3d realms , most of what gear box was doing was bug squashing for the final release , but 2d realms did all teh actual level design, and game play features such as the poop

oha dn for those sayign the graphics look like they date back to 2001 reallly bad exgaeration , for starters this game uses a modifed UDk basded engine ,Ie it's the equivilant of UT3 as far as graphics go , certainly not as old looking as 2001, you need to go back and play some shooters from that time again. Sure teh graphics arent the altest adng reatest UT3 level of graphics is closer to 2007 and not quite up to 2011 PC graphic abilities , but thena gain what game really utilizes PC fully right now ? on that nopte , why worry about the graphics this is Duke the game will rock regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.