VIDEO: Fractal Design's Define XL Case Meets a Shotgun

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
[citation][nom]iknowhowtofixit[/nom]I prefer Lian Li cases. Aluminum "done right." That way, my case doesn't weigh 300lbs.[/citation]
I like light cases as well, however, I never move my PC so I could really care less if it weighs 15 pounds or 50. Noise reduction on the other hand, I do care about.

if you dont like the weight the xl has, just go get the R3. its cheaper and about half the weight. side panels werent designed to stop bullets like he said in the video. hes just trying to prove his point that fractal does a good job on their cases

[citation][nom]boiler1990[/nom]More mass/thickness = better sound reduction, which is a primary function of the case.[/citation]
I thought the primary purpose of the case was to keep all the parts from falling on the floor?

(yes, I know that you wrote "a" primary function. I'm being silly. )

G

My main consideration when buying a case is protection from people trying to shoot me through my computer...looks like I found a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.