Question Video lags while playing video game

Apr 6, 2021
So I will try and give as much details as possible, if any further info is needed I will try and provide it but I am just lost at this point. I got my new pc about a week ago with the following specs:

MSI mag b550 tomahawk
AMD 5900x,
RTX 3080, ,
32gb 3600mh ram,
2tb Samsung 970 Evo SSD
Corsair h115i RGB Platinum
NZXT h510 elite
Windows 10
2 x AOC q27g2u/bk monitors

I have ran into multiple issues so far which I have fixed myself as the customer support from the pc building company barely helped with anything. The only main issue that remains is this: When I'm playing a game (GTAV, FiveM, Valorant, League of Legends, etc...) and watching a video, livestream, movie or TVShow (Youtube, Twitch, Netflix, Disney+, everything) on my other monitor, the video or stream I am watching will lag a lot. However audio seems to be fine. The one thing I noticed was that if I play FiveM I get a few stutters which are in sync with the stutters on the video. I have the same refreshrate on both monitors (144hz), I have tried turning gsync off and on, vsync on and off, fullscreen, fullscreen borderless, nothing has worked. If anyone can help me find a solution I will thank you forever.

For GSYNC and VSync I tried turning both on off neither fixed anything. I recently got new internet which is around 350 down and 30 up however I did notice on OperaGX (I also tried chrome, firefox didn't fix) there is the option to see bandwith for internet speed and whenever I tab in the game, the video/stream goes to 0kbs for some reason. Watching the stream or video by itself is fine easily 1080p, 1440p etc however the second I tab in the game it goes to 0kbs. I don't know how I would fix that though. However this issue did not occur with my old PC which was a GTX 1080 + I7-6700k with the same internet. I have tried turning off hardware acceleration, no help.

Also I know this is a repost but as I didn't get a single reply on my old one I thought I might as well try again...