VIDEO: Microsoft Employees Dance at Customers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhav1

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
sigh. you people are idiots. if Microsoft is paying their salaries, and they want them to STOP WORKING to dance, then wtf is wrong with that? i'd kill to have my boss say "stop working for a few, and go dance." Dancing pwns.

donaldduck

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Yeah, because my super interesting job that allows me to work pantless from my couch is a complete nightmare.[/citation]
Uh, Jane... After 10 years of anonymous readership I registered just to comment on this!
AHEM: Any chance TomsHW will force you too to do a little dance from your "workplace" in such attire? :D :D :D

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
As soon as I started watching this my teeth started to grind. Not because I am almost 40...I just hate line dancing. Who started the concept of line dancing? Aerobics? Who knows? Who cares! All I know is THAT IT MUST STOP!

But now that I think of it...I would really like to see this in the next Mac/PC commercial. PC starting to line dance and then all the other PC's joining in. Just to get the point across that Microsoft really is trying too hard.

And now onto the legal portion of my rant. I wonder if Microsoft has bought the rights of this song in order to play it back and perform to it in public? I am betting they don't. Why? Because they are a large corporation and they can do what they want? You would be correct!

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I'm surprised none of the dancers had heart attacks. Nearly all of them are clinically obese. The average BMI there is probably about 35. :-S Maybe they put up with the incredibly embarrassing and never ending repetitive dance routines for the health insurance Microsoft provides them. Heart attacks and Type II Diabetes have some expensive medical bills attached to them after all.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]donaldduck[/nom]Any chance TomsHW will force you too to do a little dance from your "workplace" in such attire?[/citation]

You don't understand. We want people to read the site.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
Is it just me or does anyone notice the girl in the green shirt had some decently big hoo hoo's. I think I would have danced just to see those things bounce baby! =P.

terrowrist

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2009
/facepalm

Most of the folks didn't care about looking at the dance they were performing. If I was there, I would put my headphones on and listen to Zelda: Dark World.mp3

Microsoft Employees are all infected with a virus, hence this "virus" is controlling their behavior. This virus is unremovable by Microsoft. Those employees need to be checked and quarantined immediately.

cruiseoveride

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Yeah, because my super interesting job that allows me to work pantless from my couch is a complete nightmare.[/citation]

paaaaaaaaaannnnnntttleeeeeeeesssssss

G

It appears that there's several Microsoft employees watching from the sidelines. you can see a couple when the camera pans around to the people watching. so either it wasn't mandatory and was just for fun or they were corporate plants to make sure no one was dissenting from their pre-approved Microsoft group-think.

G

It appears that there's several Microsoft employees watching from the sidelines. you can see a couple when the camera pans around to the people watching. so either it wasn't mandatory and was just for fun or they were corporate plants to make sure no one was dissenting from their pre-approved Microsoft group-think.

This is part of the reason why MS apps cost so much...most of cost for Office and Windows seems to be going to paying the employees to goof off and screw the pooch rather than being efficient and making effective use of their time.

Nothing more painful than watching a bunch of white bread crackers with little rhythm fumbling through, what appears to be, the electric slide. Reminds me of the last wedding I went to...

[citation][nom]Warsaw[/nom]Is it just me or does anyone notice the girl in the green shirt had some decently big hoo hoo's. I think I would have danced just to see those things bounce baby! =P.[/citation]
I noticed that too...looked at though she had a nice turd cutter to match those melons!

piratex

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
:eek:..... whts wrong with dancing... its just expression.. seriously guys... all that matters is attitude :)...well all u old geezers need a change of pace hahaha :)...but then hats off to MS :)...

and article so biased.. boo

piratex

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
:eek:..... whts wrong with dancing... its just expression.. seriously guys... all that matters is attitude :)...well all u old geezers need a change of pace hahaha :)...but then hats off to MS :)...

piratex

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.