[SOLVED] video scheduler internal error

Nov 5, 2019
Hi!
So I've been having the most annoying problem.
Problem:
My new computer crashes with BSOD with the error code "video scheduler internal error". at random times.

What I've done:
Reinstalled Windows
Reset Windows
Reinstall the NIVIDIA Drivers
(Used DDU and selected Clean Install)
Used Safe mode
Updated BIOS
Updated all drivers
Disabled anti-malware
changing GPU.(RMA)
changing motherboard.(RMA)

Specs:
Motherboard: Msi B450 Thomahok MAX
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: Corsair DDR4 3000 16gb
GPU: RTX 2060 Ventus 6gb MSI OC

When did it start happening:
after "heaven benchmark" run.

if i run FIFA 20 return this error:

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

did you have any suggestion?
please help me :(

Solution
D
so if you have replaced both mobo and gpu and this stuff keeps happening, it might be PSU related.

it's of pretty poor quality and I doubt it can provide the power needed by the 2060 GPU. they should be able to replace the PSU with something better quality hopefully and higher power

also start troubleshooting

test the memory with Memtest86,
Nov 5, 2019
make and model of the psu?:

SHARKOON Alimentatore PC WPM Gold Zero 80 PLUS Gold ATX 2.3 550W Colore Nero

latest bios? chipset driver? gpu driver?

Motherboard: Msi B450 Thomahok MAX: latest bios v:7C02v34

GPU: RTX 2060 Ventus 6gb MSI OC: latest nvidea driver V:441.12

gpu temp during the game?

during crash 70°C

D

Deleted member 14196

do you have any system restore points you could try? a time before you installed that benchmarking stuff (eyes on that software)

other than that, I am suspecting your GPU has hardware issues. When you reinstalled windows, was it a CLEAN install?

Nov 5, 2019
do you have any system restore points you could try? a time before you installed that benchmarking stuff (eyes on that software)

other than that, I am suspecting your GPU has hardware issues. When you reinstalled windows, was it a CLEAN install?
thank you for faster reply.
i'm afraid, i don't know what is the problem.

i try to reinstall windows many times.

i send to RMA my GPU, this is anotherone and i have the same issue.

i change the Motherboard sending it to RMA same issue.

D

Deleted member 14196

so if you have replaced both mobo and gpu and this stuff keeps happening, it might be PSU related.

it's of pretty poor quality and I doubt it can provide the power needed by the 2060 GPU. they should be able to replace the PSU with something better quality hopefully and higher power

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Nov 5, 2019

I have attach the multimeter on the 12v pin and I see that the lower volte are 11.95.before device frize I se the value goes to 12 like the gpu disconnect.