Video Teaser: Radeon HD 7800 Series Remains A Solid Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hands on hips make you sound more authoritative. That's why cops use it.

Onikage

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
Thats Right got recently an MSI 7870 Twin Froz 3 outstanding value for money ! with just a small overcklock this thing beats gtx580 hands down, and manages to get just a little in front of 7950!!!

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
[citation][nom]americanherosandwich[/nom]Beats looking at a geeky guy with a pot belly.[/citation]
That's besides the point..it's about the hardware, not the person talking about it. :lol:

slicedtoad

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
heh, I like how these videos always spawn the same conversation.

That said, the 680 isn't very available and the 79xx series has had it's price lowered. The start of this video feels like it should take place a month or two ago.

Hot girls and sexy hardware? :p
both.png

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
wow, great look (for the model)... except why is the pony-tail in front? .. is she going to be turning so quickly that it turns into a whip?... or are you trying to bridge the gap between long and short hair... (BTW lara croft did not wear the pony-tail in front, even in that movie... of course a pony-tail is impractical when fighting because your enemy coud just grab it... but lara was such a great fighter it did not matter LOL )
IMAO keep the pony-tail, wear it in back..
funny though AMD's color is red, Nvidias color is Green (I know that she is in front of a green screen) .. why could she not wear a zebra print?... or a splash print?... or something so busy that you have to listen to her words, instead of saying "OMG she is so HOT"

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
[citation][nom]Plasmid[/nom]I might be sexist, but I hate women who present anything related to computer hardware, unless they are geeky, nerdy, and know what the fuck they are talking about. On a side note I think she does make a good candidate for copulation given her body proportions. lulz[/citation]

[citation][nom]namecnassianer[/nom]Where I work, a large IT company, what this lady is wearing is not considered to be appropriate business attire. If: TH is using a beautiful woman to get me to read the articleThen: FAILRumor has it that somewhere on the Internet, there are lots of beautiful women wearing less appropriate business attire than this lady is.If I want to look at beautiful scantily-clad women (which I do, now that I think about it), I will explore other Internet sites and leave Tom to his teases. Hello, Anand.[/citation]

actually, I don't see anything wrong with her outfit!...

baddad

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
There's nothing wrong with her presentation of what she thinks are the facts, it's the director that tells her what to do and wear, and I'd rather have a a good looking person to look at then someone that's ugly.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Some of you people b!tch to much, give it a rest already.

Yeah shes no tech enthusiast but she is trying and still manages to get through the piece without any major screw ups. Shes not wearing anything inappropriate (I work in downtown and see much more revealing and less professional attire on women all the time) and some of you still whine.

In fact, Toms, if your going to keep using her and not a real tech enthusiast I think she should be wearing a more revealing/sexier top!!!!!

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Ugh, if you horny bastards want to see provocative material, there's other sites for that, THIS IS ABOUT HARDWARE (no pun intended). You focus on the hardware/what's being presented, not the presenter. Personally, idgaf if it's some "ugly" person.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Sigh, oh well, I guess im the only one that actually listened to what she said. No triple crossfire ay, kind of a bummer? Not a problem though, to bad im an Nvidia fanboy hehe. Oh and side note, if you don't like the girl or the way she reports, DON'T WATCH, amazing how that will fix your problems. Also, do not watch any Mexican TV, hot reporters are the standard, most of the people complaining here would have a heart attack or bust vain in your neck with pure rage at what you would see. I on the other hand, prefer my news pleasantly presented to me as such. Keep it up Toms!

[citation][nom]master9716[/nom]Get that BI@#$ off the internet - shes just a 5 or a 6 but toms trys to hard . Id rather see a geeky girl with a nice ass[/citation]

Well, you're being an asshole, so you're getting pretty close to what you asked for.

I don't think that this was such a shameless sex appeal as some of the others seem to think. Some of the other videos definitely looked that way, but this one does not. If you're going to complain, then at least don't be an ass or really whine about it. Even strong opinions don't need to be rude.

[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]Sigh, oh well, I guess im the only one that actually listened to what she said. No triple crossfire ay, kind of a bummer? Not a problem though, to bad im an Nvidia fanboy hehe. Oh and side note, if you don't like the girl or the way she reports, DON'T WATCH, amazing how that will fix your problems. Also, do not watch any Mexican TV, hot reporters are the standard, most of the people complaining here would have a heart attack or bust vain in your neck with pure rage at what you would see. I on the other hand, prefer my news pleasantly presented to me as such. Keep it up Toms![/citation]

Maybe a 7850X2 or 7870X2 will come out that supports triple and quad Crossfire like the current 6850X2s and 6870X2s do. Granted, driver support will probably not be too great (6870X2 triple and quad Crossfire was tested sometime last year by Tom's and a few games had problems) for some games, but it would be a powerhouse. Four 7870s, if they scale well even into the third and fourth GPU, could match the 690 in raw performance, maybe even beat it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.