Question Videos freeze for a second

Jul 16, 2022
Hi!

I have a problem with my new laptop. I recently bought it and I saw that for unknown reasons my videos are getting blocked. I have an ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 laptop.
This laptop has a dedicated but also integrated video card. I noticed that I have this problem in the browser and when I have a video installed.
I reinstalled the drivers from both video cards and they are all up to date. I also did all the windows updates.
I tried to film with my phone how he does it. I mention that he doesn't do that every time. Do you have any idea why he does that?

View: https://imgur.com/a/JaJKTZF

Lutfij

Titan
I would first try and see if your laptop is pending any BIOS updates. Following that, use DDU to uninstall all GPU drivers on your laptop, then manually install both the discrete and iGPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

If you're working with Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you on?

Jul 16, 2022
I would first try and see if your laptop is pending any BIOS updates. Following that, use DDU to uninstall all GPU drivers on your laptop, then manually install both the discrete and iGPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

If you're working with Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you on?

I have no bios updates pending. I uninstalled all the drivers with DDU and will test it in the next few days. I don't have problems every time, some days it works fine, and on others it does like in the video. Windows 10 version is 21H2.

Jul 16, 2022
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

I had it on a stick, I don't know exactly where. I noticed that I only have problems when the laptop does not charge. When it is plugged in, I have no problems. Are there certain settings that limit the performance of the laptop and for this reason it does this?

Mr. Smith

BANNED
Dec 25, 2021
Hi!

I have a problem with my new laptop. I recently bought it and I saw that for unknown reasons my videos are getting blocked. I have an ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 laptop.
This laptop has a dedicated but also integrated video card. I noticed that I have this problem in the browser and when I have a video installed.
I reinstalled the drivers from both video cards and they are all up to date. I also did all the windows updates.
I tried to film with my phone how he does it. I mention that he doesn't do that every time. Do you have any idea why he does that?

View: https://imgur.com/a/JaJKTZF
Uninstall with DDU then try to install the drivers. however, check for thermal throttling also.