Question Videos glitching onto Google Chrome scrollbar?

Mar 13, 2020
I've posted a similar thread about a month ago, however no solution was found and I also didn't quite know what was causing it. I've since noticed that the youtube videos I'm watching " glitch " onto the scrollbar.

Pb9FEZn.png

I like to have two tabs open and put them next to each other like this so I can watch youtube on the left and work on the right.

Occasionally, what is on the youtube screen will glitch over onto the scrollbar on the right and glitch it out.

This has only started happening when I upgraded my computer in May. I've reinstalled Chrome and tried some solutions ( such as adding an extension that replaces the chrome scrollbar ) and it solves it. However, it also slows down my browser a touch.

Does anyone know what could be causing this specifically and how I can fix it? It's such a weird problem.

Nahuelic12

Reputable
Dec 30, 2016
Hello, i have found this same bug in the same conditions you are mentioning. Have you found a solution? The first time i seen this it scared me because when problems like this happen it often means the graphics card could be malfunctioning or dying, i have tried what has been mentioned in the thread.

Mar 13, 2020
Hello, i have found this same bug in the same conditions you are mentioning. Have you found a solution? The first time i seen this it scared me because when problems like this happen it often means the graphics card could be malfunctioning or dying, i have tried what has been mentioned in the thread.
Sadly I haven't, and you're the first person I've met who has the same issue. It doesn't seem to be affecting performance and my graphic card is only half a year old, so I doubt it's a cause for concern other than looking strange.

I've resolved to using a scrollbar extension for now since it gets rid of it. But that's more a bandaid than a true fix.