Virtual Memory keeps resetting after update and it causes my game (R6S specifically) to crash

Dec 17, 2018
Hello there people! I have this problem ever since the latest update rolled out which was this one.
HERE is a screenshot of winver just to verify things.

and here is a screenshot of my current configuration for my VM. If you are wondering where is my C: drive is well there is no VM/Pagefile for it as I have it disabled due to it eating my (SSD) health dramatically (See my other thread about it).

Anyways, back to my VM config, that used to be on my F: drive (partition) actually, but that doesn't matter so much as it was config'd to 8041 both min and max and my total VM was around 8k - 9k. Can't really recall but there was absolutely 0 game crash on Rainbow Six: Siege. But now it's dropped to 4k even when I have it configured for 8k MB — and if so, restarting/shutting my PC would just reset the config entirely, My game would just crash constantly. I've tried placing it on system manage and it would just give me 6k, haven't tried that shit out yet. Any help on this? I have done it in safe mode, I have verifying my Steam game (R6S) cache, even got a paging file for my C: drive but none of that work. No matter how I would configure it, 6k, 8k, 12k, it would just keep resetting down to 4k. Which is the spot where my game would crash.

Please help, I don't want to stop playing for like 4 months - 8 months since that is when I will be getting a new system. I wanna milk this boi till I get a new one.

EDIT:
Mmkay, after I posted this I tried setting it off to system managed. Didn't even bumped it to 6k like how it did last time. Restarted my PC and it's still at 4k. Now I have to manually configure it to this each time. Will do another update if crashes persists, my I want this to be fixed and not me constantly changing it.

EDIT 2: I found a fix. I disabled hot swap/plug in my BIOS and it seemed to work. It also eliminated that bug where I would get I have no paging file. Here's a current screenshot of my configuration.

SPECS:
MOBA: H81M-P33
CPU: i5-4460
GPU: Palit GTX750Ti
RAM: 2x4GB DDR3@1333mhz
SSD: Kingston A400 240GB (OS drive, nothing else in it)
HDD: ST2000DL003-9VT166 (Where my paging file and misc is)
2nd HDD: ST1000DM003-1ER162 (Where my games is — ONLY GAMES and that's about it.)

Dec 17, 2018

I don't want to spend so much money on this system, as said I'm really trying to milk him out as I want all money on my up-coming system. But I'll try your solution in a later day, currently it's set to 13k which is over the top but that's when I have 8192 for min & max