[SOLVED] Virtual Video software

ruscoedo

Prominent
Jan 16, 2019
I’d need a software either for windows or mac that can create a virtual audio and video environment. Something cool where you can set background pictures, use a soundboard or even use facefilters. I have a voicechanger but i’d also like a volatile and powerful virtual video software.

Thank you for your suggestions, im sure it will give a huge contribution to my classroom environment

Edit: preferably a free software
hardware specs rtx 2060 and i7 hexacore 16GB RAM

Last edited:
Solution
Some manufacturer's will provide free software to educational user's provided that you provide the applicable and necessary credentials. Or at least provide a discount.

If you have any candidate software in mind, just contact the manufacturer. No harm in asking.

Many manufacturer's will provide a full featured trial copy. Good for 30 days or so. May simply be available via their website.

Take advantage of such offerings to try the products in your environment and determine how well the products meet your requirements and fit into the educational environment.

Might take the sting off of the costs a bit if you know or otherwise have some certainty that any given product is viable.

Ralston18

Titan
Some manufacturer's will provide free software to educational user's provided that you provide the applicable and necessary credentials. Or at least provide a discount.

If you have any candidate software in mind, just contact the manufacturer. No harm in asking.

Many manufacturer's will provide a full featured trial copy. Good for 30 days or so. May simply be available via their website.

Take advantage of such offerings to try the products in your environment and determine how well the products meet your requirements and fit into the educational environment.

Might take the sting off of the costs a bit if you know or otherwise have some certainty that any given product is viable.

Solution