Virus attack not working

May 24, 2018
Hi, Can someone help me, yesterday i was trying to install one video editinig program from torrents, and after installation my laptop start to spread a sound like sirin,very loudly and stop working. I restarted computer, and only loads begining, like laptop brand name and writes "automatically fixing problems" and nothing more. Try to rewrite Windows from USB, by bios, and only showing black desktop and loading nothing. What to do? And sorry for my english im foreigner :)

Solution
That's what you get when you torrent a programme instead of downloading it from the developer and paying for it.

You need to wipe the laptop and reinstall Windows. Your personal files are unsafe so it's best to let them go and start afresh.
From your description it's likely a malware that have brought you computer down.

You'r probably best off revert your computer back to factory settings. Remember to back up if having important files on it (if the malware haven't cripplet those too).

That's what you get when you torrent a programme instead of downloading it from the developer and paying for it.

You need to wipe the laptop and reinstall Windows. Your personal files are unsafe so it's best to let them go and start afresh.

Solution