Vista Recovery Disc

CosmicCactus

Reputable
Feb 8, 2015
I understand windows vista is old but I need some reliable links where I can torrent a vista recovery disc. I need to repair a 0xc00000014 error and I'm gonna trying booting into repair mode because right now the computer cannot boot windows. Any help with the error or where I can find a link is much appreciated.

Solution
This tool was removed from the Internet by Microsoft in February, 2015, (thanks, fellas) so a torrent is the only avenue left. Change your search to
Windows Vista Rescue Disk
and you'll find an ISO that fits on a CD. Use ImgBurn or similar to expand the ISO file into a bootable CD. Read the author's comments.

USAFRet

Titan

There is no where 'reliable' to torrent a Vista install disk. Period.

If this was a preinstalled OS, try to obtain it from the manufacturer. It will probably cost money.

Otherwise...let it go. Why bother with trying to repair a broken Vista install?

USAFRet

Titan

Replaced? If you do a full install of the Win 7 64bit, yes. And assuming there are Windows 7 drivers for that device.

Chazzmann

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015
This tool was removed from the Internet by Microsoft in February, 2015, (thanks, fellas) so a torrent is the only avenue left. Change your search to
Windows Vista Rescue Disk
and you'll find an ISO that fits on a CD. Use ImgBurn or similar to expand the ISO file into a bootable CD. Read the author's comments.

Solution