Vizio Intros New Touch-Based Windows 8 AIOs, Ultrabooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuilop

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]I stopped reading after Windows 8...[/citation]

Don't stop reading just because Windows 8 released...

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
intrested in tabs with actual i5 or i7... but spending that much on anything by vizio... negative, i hav enot yet been happy with a vizio purchase nor known anybody who has bought somethign by them that worked 100% either a tv will only somtimes work with the remote or a tablet that the touchscreen somtimes doesn't register touches... they just seem to not make quality products. these look nice but premium price for non premium brand

G

DAE hate windows 8?

Stop this BS guys, at least they included touch screens so you can make proper use of it. It's just a different UI, stop acting like it's the end of the world. If you hate windows that much, switch to linux. The only reason I still have windows is for gaming.

I'm quite interested in these laptops though. An a10 would provide good graphical horsepower and decent CPU power with a relatively low TDP. Combine that with a good battery and a thin laptop, you got yourself a good gaming ultrabook.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
The windows 8 whiners will never quit.

14-inch Touch Thin + Light (CT14T-B0) $1,089.99 MSRP - AMD A10 APU

If the screen is 1600x900 or higher I just might be interested in this. But for the price I really am expecting a full 1080P.

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I was just looking at these on Vizio's website. If I had the money the 15.6" Thin and Light with the A10 is pretty nice. 8 gigs of RAM and AMD's APU instead of underwhelming Intel graphics. That's a pretty good price with a touch screen. I'd take one.

Status
Not open for further replies.