[SOLVED] Voice Busy Try Again Later

Jan 2, 2019
i have huaweii router old router (model HG658b), today i try to use it but i am unable to change its SSID or anything else after reset also , the error is "voice busy try again later" at every change its showing this error , even i connect one telephone also with port 2 is tone sound on telephone .and telephone LED is red . i done again and again reset nothing happens same error at every change, i cant do anything no change nothing !!!! any solution ,

Solution
Guess your box is fried!

Seems like the firmware locks everything while a voice call is in progress, and the voice port(s) are fried making the firmware think there is an actual voice call active even though there is not.

berenod

Honorable
May 6, 2014
Guess your box is fried!

Seems like the firmware locks everything while a voice call is in progress, and the voice port(s) are fried making the firmware think there is an actual voice call active even though there is not.

Solution
Jan 2, 2019
yes voice call LED is RED , i also connect phone its making tone sound , so now i want to disable the voice call , but there is no option , every action its showing voice busy try later I CHECKED THE MANUAL OF SAME ROUTER THAT LED LIGHT MEANS "The softswitch is not registered."

berenod

Honorable
May 6, 2014

Is not going to help, it is a hardware problem, not a software problem, so flashing going to change nothing!