[SOLVED] VR headset (or strap) for someone with a large circumference?

toshibitsu

Distinguished
Hello,

I currently have an Oculus Quest 2 and have both the original strap that came with it as well as the 'Elite Strap'. Both straps feel really tight on my head. I've tried contacting Oculus, but they were no help. Does anyone know if there's a 3rd party strap for big heads? Or what about another headset entirely?.... I've considered the HP Reverb G2 or possibly switching to one of those Pimax headsets... but if the straps on those are tight also, there's no point. I've measured the circumference of my head and it's 25.5 inches(yeah yeah.. I'm 6' 4")

I did also try calling both Pimax and HP, but both times I was on the phone with a rep that was no help at all.

Solution
If they don't make larger straps, you would have to cut theirs and stick an extender there somewhere yourself. Strip of nylon with some string would do it. Would be ugly and ruin the setup for anyone else but there is not much else you can do if they don't make them large enough for you.
If they don't make larger straps, you would have to cut theirs and stick an extender there somewhere yourself. Strip of nylon with some string would do it. Would be ugly and ruin the setup for anyone else but there is not much else you can do if they don't make them large enough for you.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS