Wadi's Killer Budget Builds

husamwadi

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
If you're looking for a gaming pc build, look no further: I gotcha covered.

Well, for the most part. I set out to make the best 4k UHD gaming builds using whatever fits the need (no fan boys here, just pure price/performance ratio). I went ahead and used a mixture of Intel i7 , Intel i5, AMD FX, Nvidia, and ATI (or AMD) graphics card to get the job done.

Without further ado, my builds:

Ultimate Gaming Builds (Google Drive Spreadsheet)

(Note, the cpu motherboard combos are cheap because they are from microcenter, I don't think I've seen combos for the same price anywhere else (including Amazon/Newegg/Tigerdirect).

Also, I'm a pragmatic, and budget to me means "it works well and is cheap". "New" and "Budget" are two words that don't often mix, so I usually incorporate refurbished/used parts if it gives a huge price to performance boost. (7970 ghz edition $170 from eBay for instance. I got a 7970 ghz off craigslist for $125 and works fine till today). So please remove your ego and need to take off the silver wrappers, you want to save money and get performance? keep your eyes off the latest and newest isle!

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
A couple of things stand out like build one 32gb of memory for a gaming PC is a complete wast of money.
The use of green drives in others and I would never spend 2100 bucks on a PC and put a low quality CX series power supply in it.
If you trying
To sell these I guess you going to warranty used Ebay parts.