Question Waiting for GTA 6

I was expecting some concrete release date info before, but now I'm not waiting anymore. Because there is no ETA on this game, and even Rockstar and Take Two themselves don't know when will this game actually come out.

My bet is not before 2025. But this is still not confirmed 100%. The game has been in a development hell since past 2 years or so.

The scale of this upcoming project, the anticipation from fans, and the ever-evolving nature of the gaming landscape as well as the growing costs of making video games, are all playing a factor in the long development time of GTA 6.

Previous rumors claimed the game will come out in 2024, but that seems highly unlikely. The truth is that, between the success of GTA 5 and GTA Online, not to mention the scope of Red Dead Redemption 2, it's no surprise that Rockstar is taking its time. The studio said as much when it confirmed that GTA 6 was in development.

Reactions: Aera1132
I wasn't really impressed even with GTA V, mostly due to the constant in fighting between Michael and Trevor. The game was just too silly for my tastes and I honestly don't know why this game was so lauded for it's writing.

Keep in mind, Rockstar lost their main GTA writer Dan Houser recently too, which could definitely affect the quality of the story in GTV 6. It's hard to say what GTA 6 will be like, but of what little they've shown of it, I'm not impressed.

The last good game Rockstar made IMO was Max Payne 3, that one I really got into. I started out liking Red Dead Redemption 2, but when the story took a major swing where the protagonist got sick and everyone at the camp started hating on him, not to mention no warning that the camp cook would up and leave, making it impossible to finish camp upgrade progress, I lost interest.

Reactions: Aera1132

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
If this next GTA game ever comes to the PC, preferably. This will mark a pc revolution, where gamers everywhere will have actual reason to upgrade their pc setups, In some people eyes it could be the worst thing to happen if it turns out to be life consuming entertainment such as the previous installment with it's ever growing online replay ability, Kids everywhere whether young or old will skip work or school just to get in the game and perform awesome feats of gaming.

I also believe a next RDR could be a big hit as well.