Wallpaper and desktop policy

HI

I have a Win2K server, running AD and Win 2000 Pro and XP Pro workstations on
the network. I urgently need to setup a policy or something to prevent users
saving to the deskop and changing the wallpaper/screensavers. My users need to
be power/administrators on the local PC.

Thanks

Borp

Do you currently have a group policy?
If so look for these settings.
User Config > Admin Templates > Desktop.

As for the local admin, go to control panel and under
user accounts. Add the username as a administrator. And
specify the domain the user logs into.

Thanks