Walmart No Longer Selling Amazon Kindle Devices

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

they should start selling google tablet instead. Both Walmart and Google has a common enemy in Amazon.

LordConrad

Distinguished
[citation][nom]holla[/nom]they should start selling google tablet instead. Both Walmart and Google has a common enemy in Amazon.[/citation]
They already do, I bought my Nexus 7 at my local Walmart.

G

@beyan
"I can buy anything online that I can buy at Walmart, so is Walmart going to stop selling computers? Please say yes..."

Really? Howabout STrawberries or Grapes or anything else that without the ability to hands on inpsect you risk getting screwed because you get a bad one? Maybe food is not a far comparison. How about something less spoil-able? like clothes? Granted you can't try them on and so you risk having to send them back (if they are returnable which I bet most on sale items are not).

I personally am no fan of WalMart but that doesn't mean I wish them to shut down entirely. If I were in charge at WalMart I would do this exact same thing because it is a conflict of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.