Storage: 3xWestern Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

Case: NZXT - Phantom 630 Windowed Edition (White) ATX Full Tower Case

Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX

Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit

Case Fan(s): 3xNZXT - Air Flow Series 83.6 CFM 140mm

It's got about a year of use on it.

I don't have much use for it anymore, really don't something this beefy anymore. Where and how do you guys recommend going about selling it? Any crucial steps I need to know? How much do you guys I think I can expect to sell this for? Etc...

Thank you!

Solution
You can almost always get more for the parts over the whole. To figure a price check ebay, craigslist and even forums including this ones classifieds for comparative pricing.

Next figure out if you want to sell it online or locally, online means you will have to pack up the computer and chances are youll be on the hook for an damages that occur during transport, so factor that into cost.

One thing I can tell you is that HDD, SSDs, Optical Drives and PSU (to an extent) are not worth much. Also when you sell it be sure that you have properly wiped the drives of personal information, I would run a thorough format if it were me then reinstall Windows.

You can almost always get more for the parts over the whole. To figure a price check ebay, craigslist and even forums including this ones classifieds for comparative pricing.

Next figure out if you want to sell it online or locally, online means you will have to pack up the computer and chances are youll be on the hook for an damages that occur during transport, so factor that into cost.

One thing I can tell you is that HDD, SSDs, Optical Drives and PSU (to an extent) are not worth much. Also when you sell it be sure that you have properly wiped the drives of personal information, I would run a thorough format if it were me then reinstall Windows.

Solution

g-unit1111

Titan

I completely agree 100% here, this is exactly what I would recommend. In most cases you are much better off stripping the parts and selling those. You will most likely even get more money if you have the original boxes and all the corresponding parts and manuals that come with it.