[SOLVED] Want to throw away my Antec 275R case and buy a new one

XSR

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2012
Hello everyone,

I got a 275R Tempered Glass case and it is beautiful to me, but its side panel is held by hex screws and this makes it unstable and difficult to open and close the side panel. I did not like this case.

I would be happy if you could tell me which of the following pc cases has the best cable management capability.

1. Antec GX1200
  2. Antec GX909
  3. Antec GX202
  4. COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX MB600L
  5. Cougar Evolution Galaxy Full Tower
  6. FSP CMT240

Thanks.

Solution
A lot of full size clear side panels are held in the same way, there are no issues with it. What exactly do you mean by unstable or difficult to open? They unscrew easily, are easy to reach and put on, hold the panel in just fine. My case uses the same style of connectors and I there are no issues with it. I guess if you don't hold it properly the side panel can drop if you take all the screws out without holding it or have it on the side.

Both the Antec GX202 and COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX MB600L you listed have the same screw design for the panel.

Also how often are you opening the computer? The more you mess with it the more likely something is to get broken.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
What are your priorities/needs besides cable management? It's a real mish-mash of case styles and none of these are particularly great case management cases, airflow cases, or with really elegant side panel mechanisms. And a few of these are like a decade old and have huge unmovable drive cages and optical drive bays blocking things up.

I'd much rather have a Phanteks P300A or something like this in the budget side than any of these.

A lot of full size clear side panels are held in the same way, there are no issues with it. What exactly do you mean by unstable or difficult to open? They unscrew easily, are easy to reach and put on, hold the panel in just fine. My case uses the same style of connectors and I there are no issues with it. I guess if you don't hold it properly the side panel can drop if you take all the screws out without holding it or have it on the side.

Both the Antec GX202 and COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX MB600L you listed have the same screw design for the panel.

Also how often are you opening the computer? The more you mess with it the more likely something is to get broken.

Reactions: madmatt30
Solution