Wanted: .223

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lurch

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:01:59 GMT, Jonathan Spencer
<jms@NOTMEjonathan-spencer.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <lqn6i0d5iq009hr3rh0g3k45eci1773uo4@4ax.com>, Lurch
><mark@cssdNo_OrgSPAM.ukTHANKS> writes
>

>>From what I can gather Tikka are to Sako, what VW are to Audi.
>
>Almost
>
>>So you
>>could say you are getting a cheaper Sako.
>>(no doubt someone will put me straight if I got the link wrong)
>
>You're not getting a cheaper Sako, you're getting a Tikka.

See. Told ya!

--
Mark

http://www.gunculture.net

"the subjects... may have arms for their defence"
English Bill of Rights