Question Wanting to purchase a full-size Tower but not sure what fits

Nov 2, 2022
I have a mid-tower with an asrock X570 motherboard with a geforce 3080 rtx, 1000w psu with liquid cooling as well as 3 fans inside tower and was wanting to go to a full-size tower for more fans to cool with, nothing too expensive as it has to clear the wife :)

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
More fans isn't always more better. A mid tower is more than large enough for many.
Full size towers cater more towards the custom loop crowd - not saying that custom loop doesn't work in small form factor.

What does the current case do that warrants a - actually, what IS the current case?
Also, please clarify what "with liquid cooling as well" is. It doesn't tell viewers much in that format.

Nov 2, 2022
Not sure how I can tell what type of liquid cooling it is, I'll open tower in the morning and look for a model number, I'll get the info tomorrow about the case as well, it's a cyberpower PC I believe I can track the case as well

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
More fans doesn't equal better cooling, after a certain point, it becomes a matter of diminishing returns.

A tiny case is under 20 Litres. A mid tower is generally around 45-50 Litres. A Full tower is @ 70 Litres and a Super Tower is @ 80+ Litres of internal air volume.

Now take your average 120mm fan pair. That'll move @ 50 cfm. So in a tiny case, you'd replace the entire air volume in little less than 10 seconds. In a Super Tower, it's closer to 4 minutes. So you'd be looking at @ 20x 120mm fans in a Super to even approach the amount of flow possible from just 2 fans in a tiny case. Or @ 10 fans in a mid tower.

So more fans isn't necessarily better, it mostly depends on exactly what fans you have, what they are doing, what they aren't doing, and what can reinforce their performance vs detriments.