[SOLVED] Warzone on i5-2500 and GTX 750 1gb?

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a gaming PC with an i5-2400, 8gb ram, and a GTX 750 1gb. It was intended to be an esports gaming PC but do you think it could run COD Warzone?
I saw a video of it running at 900p very low with an i5-3570, 8gb ram, and a 750 1gb but I felt like I should double check.

Solution
You'll have a pretty terrible experience if it works of course... 1GB of VRAM is not enough clearly.

I'll doubt that you'll be stable at 30 fps even. In multiplayer I imagine you'll encounter stutters and horrendous dips (down to single digit fps numbers).

I'm considering the above unplayable... especially in a multiplayer game. You'll clearly need a better GPU.
You'll have a pretty terrible experience if it works of course... 1GB of VRAM is not enough clearly.

I'll doubt that you'll be stable at 30 fps even. In multiplayer I imagine you'll encounter stutters and horrendous dips (down to single digit fps numbers).

I'm considering the above unplayable... especially in a multiplayer game. You'll clearly need a better GPU.

Solution