Watch Microsoft's First Windows 8 Commercial Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wysir

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
This is so sad and poor at the same time. Poor product, from what I know. Sad commercial for trying to blend it in with a subliminal message and 'happy' moments.

EDVINASM

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
[citation][nom]wysir[/nom]This is so sad and poor at the same time. Poor product, from what I know. Sad commercial for trying to blend it in with a subliminal message and 'happy' moments.[/citation]

Agree. When you look at the Surface commercial looks much more professional and polished. This one looks dull and home made. Was this made on some free Windows Movie Editor? :)

G

Realization just hit me that we are really going to be stuck with Shitty metro on our desktop, and a little sick came up!

maximus81

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
I love how all the computers are touch screens. Lets see how great this pile is when you use a mouse and keyboard.

catswold

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
@maximus81, yeah, and no doubt people will be crowding into computer stores to drop twice as much on a touch-screen monitor . . . LOL!!!

Let's see, umm, yeah--I'm going to go back to a 22" touch screen monitor that costs twice as much as the 27" LED monitor I'm using now . . . not likely.

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
Wow, all I can say is wow.... Holy hell, for $1.5 billion I was expecting Jenna Jamison (semi-nude), or a worthless baseball player like ARod to show there face in the commercial. Alas, nope. Jenna Jamison alone would make pre-pubescent males go pick up a copy. Now all I can see is a picture of Ozzy Osbourne in that famous photo of him taken a dump....with a Win 8 retail box under his derriere.

Firion87

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
hmmm seems to perfectly describe the crapple-touch generation. Lots of colors, playing games that should be free browser games within FLASH, without any clear structure on hardware that is to expensive for anybody (what was the basic idea of a PC???) and all day long laughing because they are to sad to cry. I'll stick to my oldfashioned non-smartphone, classic desktop playing crysis (1-2h at night) and getting out meeting real people....bye

sslapikas

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]maximus81[/nom]I love how all the computers are touch screens. Lets see how great this pile is when you use a mouse and keyboard.[/citation]

thats because majority want touchscreen, not that they really need, but its cool. imagine flicking pictures of your holidays on 20+inch screen, 4 inch screen is so last year...
it is so many crapgardedts around and people are buying not because they need it but because they can

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Holy cow, did you see how close that girl is to the screen at the :10 mark?! Eh, first of all, if thats a touch screen, then its about a 27" and that would put it at well over 1K and second of all, thats pretty much how close you have to be to use touch screen, otherwise you would have to be leaning in and out of a chair to use it. :/ pass

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
They went up for pre-order on Microsoft's website, the pricing was unveiled. Both the 32 and 64 GB versions apparently sold out within 15 minutes and Microsoft has since pulled them from the online store.

Wat...

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Fingers crossed for Windows 8 (and Surface and WP8) crashing and burning. They shouldn't have messed with the desktop.[/citation]

Educate thine self, kind sir.

Speak on what you know, homie.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]They went up for pre-order on Microsoft's website, the pricing was unveiled. Both the 32 and 64 GB versions apparently sold out within 15 minutes and Microsoft has since pulled them from the online store.Wat...[/citation]

Lol, no, it was mistakenly put up early. It's available now and definitely not sold out (at $500 for the base model w/o touch pad, I'm not surprised).

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Fingers crossed for Windows 8 (and Surface and WP8) crashing and burning. They shouldn't have messed with the desktop.[/citation]
Seriously? You hope they fail? People like you should be sterilised to prevent Troll DNA getting in the gene pool

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Seriously? You hope they fail?[/citation]

The only way to stop Microsoft from dragging us all into a walled garden is for them to fail with Metro-everything. The PC may be on the decline, but that's no reason to try and destroy it immediately, which is what MS is trying to do.

gsacks

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2008
I can't believe I am writing this, but Microsoft has really gone downhill since Bill Gates resigned from active participation in the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS