[SOLVED] Ways of activating Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edga145236

Prominent
Apr 16, 2021
So I just wondering for scientific purposes what ways of activating windows is existing right now besides KMS. Windows XP can be activated in registry editor, but microsoft fixed it later. Right now the most reliable method what I know is KMS, but I don't like the fact that you need to connect to unknown KMS server. There was also couple of activators like ms toolkit, 7 loader by daz, hwidgen. Aslo as far as I know it is possible to upgrade from windows 7 to 10 for free, so in theory you can activate windows 7 with KMS, upgrade to windows 10 and get normal digital license for free. So I want to know more methods, because those activators can contain malwares, some of them on very suspicious websites etc.

<Moderator Warning to All: This is a good way to get yourself permanently banned from this site. We do not allow any discussion of ways to pirate copyrighted software (not even for so called "scientific purposes")>

Solution
If you want to use Windows without worrying about hacks and the malware they may come with, there are two obvious options:
1- use it non-activated and put up with the nag screens, disabled features, hardware limitations, etc.
2- buy a key

You can get legit OEM keys for Windows 10 Home Edition for $20-25.

InvalidError

Titan
If you want to use Windows without worrying about hacks and the malware they may come with, there are two obvious options:
1- use it non-activated and put up with the nag screens, disabled features, hardware limitations, etc.
2- buy a key

You can get legit OEM keys for Windows 10 Home Edition for $20-25.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.