WB Games Admits Defeat On ‘Batman: Arkham Knight,’ Offers Refunds Again

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless the person is directly affected monetarily by this then why should they get anything for free other than a working product or their money back?

Most streamers who make money probably would have just moved to another game and gotten a refund so no loss there.

The majority of people are using their free time, not their time working I would hope, to play the game so there would otherwise be no monetary gain from playing or not playing it.

Either way they have already given out free stuff for the PC gamers and are offering a full refund (DLC included) for everyone, even those who bought a physical copy. That is far beyond what most game devs have done. Hell Watch Dogs had a lot of the same issues and in the end all people got was a working product.

ivanthechemist

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
From the entire saga with this game I learned my lesson. And even if I like the other Batman games, I will ultimately insult this one - not only I will not buy it, I won't even pirate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.