WC Update #12 - LOL FINAL UPDATE

I knew it had to happen...

You won 2,000 NP and Bri Codestone.

Overall, I spent 4.4 million, and the items I got are "valued" at 6.75
mill - a tidy 53% profit.

Bad ending though :eek:P

a 484,450 NP Bri Codestone

you just got to give it to bodcat1 he loves codestone....lol

how did you work the % out?

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> I knew it had to happen...
>
> You won 2,000 NP and Bri Codestone.
>
> Overall, I spent 4.4 million, and the items I got are "valued" at 6.75
> mill - a tidy 53% profit.
>
> Bad ending though :eek:P
>
> a 484,450 NP Bri Codestone

I took the amount of total value (amount earned from selling plus expected
sale amount for unsold) and divided by the amount I paid for them, then I
subtracted 1. The % is now under 51% since I sold the faerie paint brush
for 1.1 mill, not 1.2 like I thought. oh well.

I collect codestones, too, for the event - as unlikely as it seems - that I
can train DEF or STR again. I am tired of training level to catch up to my
HP. I hope it happens naturally (lab, quests, etc) but I don't think it
will. Sigh.

:eek:)

"Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> you just got to give it to bodcat1 he loves codestone....lol
>
> how did you work the % out?
>

> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > I knew it had to happen...
> >
> > You won 2,000 NP and Bri Codestone.
> >
> > Overall, I spent 4.4 million, and the items I got are "valued" at 6.75
> > mill - a tidy 53% profit.
> >
> > Bad ending though :eek:P
> >
> > a 484,450 NP Bri Codestone

Bodcat is a she LOL!!!!
Too funny, the anonimity of the internet at its best!

Moo, I dont believe you , I think you wrote it to make me feel better ;)

Congrats on your overall success, I take handouts ;) (kidding)

Bod.