Question WD Black Gen 4 SN750 SE NVMe SSD not showing up on ASRock B450 Pro4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2022
Hello,

I installed the NVMe SSD in the ultimate Ultra M.2 slot (M.2_1) but the ssd doesn't show up. I have tried updating bios to 5.0 and in shared SATA3 and SATA4, there is nothing connected. Doesn't show up in UEFI bios menu either. I have tried changing to m2_2 slot but it still doesn't show up. It doesn't show up in Disk Management either. I have set the PCIe x16 and M2_1 speed to gen3 from Auto in advanced configuration inside amd pbs too. Is there some setting that I might be missing? Also, the motherboard has PCIe express 3.0 but i heard that gen 4 ssds will work on it.

Specs
Mob: ASRock B450 Pro4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Bios: P5.0

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2022
Hey were you able to get it to work? I'm having the same issue.

Hello,

I installed the NVMe SSD in the ultimate Ultra M.2 slot (M.2_1) but the ssd doesn't show up. I have tried updating bios to 5.0 and in shared SATA3 and SATA4, there is nothing connected. Doesn't show up in UEFI bios menu either. I have tried changing to m2_2 slot but it still doesn't show up. It doesn't show up in Disk Management either. I have set the PCIe x16 and M2_1 speed to gen3 from Auto in advanced configuration inside amd pbs too. Is there some setting that I might be missing? Also, the motherboard has PCIe express 3.0 but i heard that gen 4 ssds will work on it.

Specs
Mob: ASRock B450 Pro4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Bios: P5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS