We Spent 4,819,352 Hours on Google PAC-MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]idisarmu[/nom]Google effectively helped waste over 7 (effective) lifetimes of 75 years!....oh well, Youtube is more evil in that sense.[/citation]

They are amateurs. I've already wasted more than half of one lifetime, and I'm only one person.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]xurwin[/nom]yeah. its free and fun! FUN i tell you.[/citation]So much for Crysis.[citation][nom]wiobin[/nom]I wish I made 25 dollars/hour[/citation]I used to! :)

kesda

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
On the other hand, if you consider the productivity increase provided by Google in terms of rapid access to information, the $120 million spent on PAC MAN is inconsequential.

squiggs77

Distinguished
May 25, 2010
[citation][nom]wiobin[/nom]I wish I made 25 dollars/hour[/citation]
I think they are saying that's the average cost of an employee. An employee costs their company more $ per hour than their pay rate.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]Guess what's gonna happen when Doom or Crysis hit their 30th birthday...[/citation]
Crysis in HTML(add ridiculous number here), on the front page of Google after 30 years?
That'd be pimp. How about Crysis Wars though?

[citation][nom]2inthepink1inthestink[/nom]What I found funny were the people calling into my shop complaining of the computers being infected, meanwhile we hear the pacman music in the background.[/citation]
Lol............Lmao............
And they call google evil...................

Status
Not open for further replies.