Question Web-pages often keep crashing ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

moehamm

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
Dell Precision 5510
32GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM
512GB NvME.2
intel i7-6820HQ
nvidia quadro dGPU, and an Intel iGPU
Windows 10 pro latest update

Some webpages keep crashing, or takes too long to respond! some google search, says RAM not enough, I have 32GB of RAM which is way more than enough, there was a setting were the windows compresses RAM, I turned it off, nothing changed, tried ThrottleStop to stop CPU throttling, issues persist!
Anyways, in general the leptop doesn't feel very snappy or extremely responsive! like when opening/closing an app, opening a webpage, these utter basic things there's a bit to wait (is this its whole power or shouldn't I expect more of it???)
scanned all the drivers, nothing missing!
Nothing in the background, no games, no steam in the background (which shouldn't be a problem!) to say it might be the cause, I only use it for web surfing and PDFs.

Temps reached 99 degrees celcius
It is pretty obvious what the problem is. Your computer is not going to run reliably until you fix the cooling problem. Whoever fixed your computer for you last night might have used poor quality thermal paste or might have done a poor job. You should learn how to do this basic maintenance procedure yourself. It is pointless to take your laptop in for service if you cannot fully trust the person doing the work.

moehamm

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
It is pretty obvious what the problem is. Your computer is not going to run reliably until you fix the cooling problem. Whoever fixed your computer for you last night might have used poor quality thermal paste or might have done a poor job. You should learn how to do this basic maintenance procedure yourself. It is pointless to take your laptop in for service if you cannot fully trust the person doing the work.
thanks man, I hate giving excuses but I don't have the time nor the tools for it, which are mostly basic but still, it takes a bit.