web publish

Please rephrase your question with a lot more detail, and I'm sure someone
will be able to help you.

mozart wrote:
> how to publish dns in external net?

the problens is... i have domain "ocb.org.br", in internal net an site
"pinheiro.ocb.org.br", but this don't show in internet. i don't kow is
do......

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:efB#kUwUEHA.2692@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Please rephrase your question with a lot more detail, and I'm sure someone
> will be able to help you.
>
> mozart wrote:
> > how to publish dns in external net?

You need to create an address record on your internal DNS.

From machine outside your network, determine the address of
pinheiro.ocb.org.br by pinging it.

In the DNS snap-in on your DNS server, select the ocb.org.br zone,
right-click and create a new address record by entering "pinheiro" and the
IP address.

If you're testing from a workstation, it may be useful to flush the local
DNS cache by typing "ipconfig /flushdns".

Also, use nslookup to see if the new record has replicated to a particular
DNS server.

Hope this helps

Oli

"mozart" <mozart@ocb.org.br> wrote in message
> the problens is... i have domain "ocb.org.br", in internal net an site
> "pinheiro.ocb.org.br", but this don't show in internet. i don't kow is
> do......
>

> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> escreveu na
> mensagem news:efB#kUwUEHA.2692@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Please rephrase your question with a lot more detail, and I'm sure
>> someone
>> will be able to help you.
>>
>> mozart wrote:
>> > how to publish dns in external net?

mc

does DNS server support unicord record, such as

www.¤¤¤å.com

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:efB%23kUwUEHA.2692@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl ¤¤¼¶¼g...