Websites not loading, problems in uploads, computer taking up bandwidth for the whole network

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
Ever since I subscribed to this ISP, I've been having bizarre problems with internet in my computer, while other decives such as my phone or laptop work fine.

It's a desktop, connecting through a Wi-Fi USB adapter (TP-Link TL-WN7200ND), Win10 Pro x64.

The first problem I had was really slow speeds (under 1Mb) in every device when this computer was on the network. When it was offline everything worked fine. By the next day that problem stopped, I'm not sure whether it fixed itself or it had something to do with installing Malwarebytes and it starting to block IPs all the time, most if not all of them coming from qBittorrent (this didn't affect my torrent download speeds). Since then that problem has returned.

I'm pretty sure after that it worked fine for 2 weeks or so, but a new problem appeared later:

At times, wanting to load a site returns me a "Problem loading page" (Firefox) page (looks like this). Sometimes it doesn't even try to load and by pressing F5 or the Try Again button it stays in the same page. It just randomly decides to work while I keep refreshing, though it soon goes back to the previous state.

While this is happening I can still use Discord, and if there are any active, torrent downloads and uploads work at full speed.

Though I have some problems in these programs too. In qBittorrent, RSS feeds fail to refresh, and Discord images and thumbnails don't load (if a message has an embed, it loads for a while and then disappears and shows an empty space). Other problems in Discord include being able to see new messages but my own messages not being sent or taking really long to, or my messages failing instantly to send (becoming red as soon as I press Enter) as if I didn't have internet at all.

I suspect this problem to have something to do with DNS, but the few things I tried didn't seem to have effect.

I tried using Google's DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), and doing ipconfig /flushdns and rebooting, to no effect (even if this action did something, it was only for a small amount of time).

Other small things I tried which didn't work were unplugging and plugging back my router, disconnecting and reconnecting to the Wi-Fi, and using Chrome instead of Firefox.