Weekly Newegg Deals: October 27 (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, it appears that they have sold out of that bundle deal. When Newegg does bundle deals like that, where an item is presented as a gift with the purchase of the first item, they only allocate a limited number of products to the offer. When all the free gift items, in this case the PS4, have been claimed they remove the listing on the product page. So this is the likely reason it is no longer showing. They were still available early this morning. The deal officially doesn't expire until 10/29/15, however, and Newegg can allocate more PS4 systems to that bundle before that time, so if you are interested try checking back later.

I seen newegg hide stuff like a cvid card not listed or removed from the list of cards but do a individual google search on the card and neweggs link for it comes up and theres the card in stock ready to buy
I don't know ? it seems when newegg started to ''try'' to become just like amazon they just got ''funny '' just not the go to electronics store they once were when that's all they use to deal with .. I don't guess I ever got so many ''suspect'' items as I have over the past few years

add to cart lawnmower blade - can of motor oil- hello kitty doll - can of tuna - gtx 980 - sos pads - car battery - motherboard all with iron egg guarantee and free standard shipping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.