Question Weird buzzing sound coming through my microphone after aprox. 15 seconds on mute. (Microphone from g533 wireless headset)

Aug 28, 2021
Recently I have encountered a weird problem. Three days ago, while I was on discord with some friends, they started screaming at me for melting my mic, but I wasn't doing anything. They described that it was a constant buzz with a rhythmic click at a very loud volume.
I noticed it happens if nothing goes through my mic for 15 seconds (if I don't talk, or if I raise the microphone to mute it). I tried recording it but it seems that it is only transmitted on discord.
I have also found some work-arounds: 1. Quickly disconnecting and reconnecting from the voice chat (If I stay like this for too long, the buzzing continues anyway) 2. Unplugging and plugging back the USB (I usually do this when I don't disconnect fast enough) .
The microphone I use is from the G533 headset.
I have tried to use the microphone with the logitech hub closed, restarting(of course) and messing with the discord settings.
I hope this a good section where to post.
Do you guys have any fix or suggestion?
Thanks!

Nov 4, 2021
exact same problem. im guessing it has to do with an update to the logitech software since it just randomly started happening for both of us at the same time?

Nov 6, 2021
Try uninstalling the device driver , then reinstall after plugging back in.
Hello ! I hadn't an account on this forum but I created it only to thanks you for your reply ! After 2 days trying things (reinstalling Discord, Logitech G Hub etc.), reinstalling my G935 wireless driver fixed it completely !