Weird discoloration across multiple games

MercuryRX

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
I'm having a really bizarre issue with multiple games on my system. I first saw it in ArmA 3, it it happens in Titanfall 2 as well. The picture below is a good example of it but weirdly enough, it doesn't show up in screenshots of the game, only on my monitor. I haven''t been able to find any info on this online. The first thing I did was update my drivers so that should be ruled out as a cause.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2uZjBIAhqQUzBnT3JYZE92S2lUV1ZJRUFJVUttU2tXMjV3/view?usp=sharing

My system specs are as follows:
Intel Core i7-6700K, not overclocked
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
16GB Corsair LPX
Asus Z170I Pro Gaming
SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB
Hitachi TravelStar 1TB

Solution
Uhhh...whoa. I was going to say maybe it's your video cable coming loose, which has happened to me in the past, but...that doesn't look like anything else I've ever seen. Maybe your GPU driver has corrupted somehow. Try a full wipe and reinstall of the driver using DDU.

Carnaxus

Reputable
Apr 18, 2017
Uhhh...whoa. I was going to say maybe it's your video cable coming loose, which has happened to me in the past, but...that doesn't look like anything else I've ever seen. Maybe your GPU driver has corrupted somehow. Try a full wipe and reinstall of the driver using DDU.

Solution