Weird errors completely stumped please help!

stretch56

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
Okay so, I have been getting a display error for a while now, with the nvlddmkm had stopped working, but my computer most of the time recovers and it just looks like my display reset and it takes a few seconds, sometimes I BSOD.

But now when I run something like a torrent program or steam, I get The network interface "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver detected that its hardware has stopped responding to commands. This network interface has reset 2 time(s) since it was last initialized.

That above error sometimes trigger the display error Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. from the one above

I have no clue how to fix this, but I am unable to download much because my computer will freeze and eventually the ethernet will just stop working until I restart. This is really weird, and it must be a driver issue, or is it something more serious?

Colif

Win 11 Master
You lucky GPU restarts driver, if it does it over 8 times in a row the Desktop Windows Manager will turn GPU driver off and try to run using windows basic drivers. If you on a large sized monitor it means it just turns off. I lived with that happening for about 6 weeks

What anti virus are you using? I uninstalled bitdefender and all my problems went away, so I am curious.

its funny how links work, every time my gpu crashed, a few hours later my AV program would crash as well. Yours is in reverse.