Question Weird flickering in dark areas on Hdmi and Displayport after upgrading to RTX 3080

May 20, 2023
Weird flickering in dark areas on Hdmi and Displayport after upgrading to RTX 3080

Hey guys

After upgrading to used rtx 3080 I have flickering in dark areas in diffrent games and even on Windows on grey areas.

I have changed my PSU from 650W to 1000W gold and the issue still persist.

Its not screen becouse the problem is on the LG Oled and on my Monitor. One is coonnected via Hdmi 2.1 and the monitor is on Displayport.

Is it dying gpu or something else ?

Tried Gsync off and on. Pcie in BIOS set to auto or 3.0. Changing resolutions doesnt help.

Please help.

The video of the problem is on reddit. Please if someone give me some hints osi it hardware or software problem ?

May 20, 2023
Hi thanks for reply.

I changed the PSU to MSi MPG A1000G Pcie5. 200$ (-cashback) for not solving the problem xD Great Deal

D

Deleted member 2947362

The card is not running at 50hz for the display settings is it? Or worse 30hz but that makes the mouse feel like it lagging

May 20, 2023
Before, problem was only happening on gsync enabled. I have theory I cannot disable it now. And somehow its enabled all the time.

Will try to reinstall and check the settings. It can be gpu damage or video memory damage i think. Becouse its on two diffrent screens with diffrent setup of resolution or refresh rate and the issue looks the same.

Thanks guys

TRENDING THREADS