Question Weird issues/won't boot

This started when my PC that I built about two months ago started flickering to the point it was unusable. I suspected this was because of my new graphics card, which have had issues like this before, so I put my old GPU back in. But it would boot fine though, even connects to my bluetooth speakers. That did not help either. After a restart, it would not boot at all. The fans would sometimes spin for a few seconds then stop. I tested my PSU with a paperclip and it passed. I tried a different PCIE slot, nothing changed. I tried booting with only 1 stick of ram in a different slot, nothing. I am super confused now, if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Sig space specs can and will change over time. When that happens, this thread and accompanying suggestions can and will be rendered moot to the user in the same boat as you're in today, which is why we ask users to include their specs in the thread's body. Please include the image specs in your sig in the thread's body.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Now would also be a good idea to source(borrow, not buy) a donor PSU that's reliably built and more wattage than you current unit at your PC's disposal.

I suspected this was because of my new graphics card
Please mention what your prior GPU was alongside the new.