Question Weird orange tint issue on monitor

Jul 27, 2023
I have a 144hz tn monitor and a 60hz tn. The 144hz is using display port and the 60hz is using DVI. When comparing the two I noticed that the 144hz had a slight orange tint, I tried everything that was suggested online but found nothing. A year later (now) I bought a new ips 1440p monitor, I plug it in and to my surprise, even though the colors are now better, there is still that orange tint! I tried purchasing a new display port cable and still, the orange tint is there. When messing around with the colors I can minimize it but its never gone, and my whites on the device are washed out compared to my 60hz tn (this is an ips btw). Please any suggestions would be great ty.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Possibly backlight bleed? That can appear as yellow or blue. If it is uniform across the screen then it is more commonly referred to as IPS glow and is a result of the technology.

The models in question might help and some pictures too, but cameras aren't your eyes and our displays will modify it further so we might not be able to see what you are talking about.

Jul 27, 2023
Possibly backlight bleed? That can appear as yellow or blue. If it is uniform across the screen then it is more commonly referred to as IPS glow and is a result of the technology.

The models in question might help and some pictures too, but cameras aren't your eyes and our displays will modify it further so we might not be able to see what you are talking about.
I'll send some once I'm home, It's also good to mention again that this happened on my old tn too.

also I wasnt being very clear sorry, but essentially originally I had just acquired a 144hz tn a year ago, as soon as I got it it was appearing orange and the whites weren't white compared to my other tn 60hz, A year later I got this one (1440p ips). And the colors were better but I found the EXACT same type of orange fade over my display. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me and this is actually normal lighting but it is very annoying. the model is acer xb271hu.