Question Weird PC chirping/ trickling noise?

Aug 20, 2019
I have had my PC now for I would say about a year or so now it is a gaming rig I got and it has started making some questionable noises that I can't seem to make out and obviously, I don't want my pc to end up dying on me.

Just like the question states my pc has only recently for the past week or so now, began to make some strange chirping/trickling noise. Furthermore, for the same amount of time my CPU fan has randomly begun ramping up its fan speed to max and then back down every so often. The noises happen irregularly but nothing seems to cause it to happen as it happens when I'm just on my desktop or playing a game.

Furthermore, my pc has begun making some sort of pulsing / vibrating noise. This has also been going on for an I would say a few months now so before the other noises. Even though the vibrating noise happens nearly all the time, sometimes my pc will just go stealth silent and be fine like it was since I got it.

No clue what it could be although I have been doing some research recently and have come to the conclusion that it could be my PSU, HDD or my GPU.

It's weird because there has not been any dip in performance just these weird noises. Id like to figure this out because I know if it's my PSU and I leave it until its too late It could take out some other important parts with it, which I would not be able to afford to fix.

My specs are:
Nvidia GTX 1080ti
Intel i7-8700k
2tb HDD Toshiba drive
250gb Samsung SSD
Gigabyte Z370 HD3-CF motherboard
16gb DDR4 Ram
Gigabyte G750H PSU

Any help would be appreciated

Edit: Heres a short video of the vibrating/pulsing noise. The noise is basically the exact same as in the video on repeat.
View: https://youtu.be/SU8ncKbt5gI

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to have to open the other side of the case to inspect the make and model of your PSU. Some cases have the PSU open out from the back with the aid of a PSU bracket. Might want to look into that.

Make and model of the chassis?

Aug 20, 2019
Hey, sorry for the late reply I’m from the UK and currently it’s results time for a lot of students so I’ve been busy dealing with that. The PSU is a Gigabyte G750H. The chassis I’m honestly not too sure about the chassis. Can’t seem to find anything on the case that would give that away but I will keep looking online to help give you the specifics.