[SOLVED] Weird problem with my keyboard

floww123

Reputable
Aug 21, 2016
Hello everyone, I've had this mechanical keyboard for 1.5-2 years now, and recently it has been acting strange.

About 2 days ago I noticed that some keys wouldn't register, as in I'd press them but nothing would happen, I went on to typeracer and realised that this was happening a LOT, I thought the keyboard was dying and started considering getting a new one, I left my house for like 3-4 hours and when I came back the keyboard was working perfectly fine, I used it for 2-3 hours before going to bed thinking it must've glitched or something. The weird thing is, when I woke up this morning, the keyboard was back to acting weird, I'd have to double press even triple press keys for them to actually work, every single key, but now, 5-6 hours later, the keyboard is working fine again, I'm super confused and I don't know what to do. Should I get a new one or is there something I can do to fix this one? thanks in advance

Solution
First thing is to make sure the keyboard is the issue and not something on your system. Test the computer with another keyboard for a while, test your keyboard on another computer. Seems like you need to give it a day or two for the test for the issue to show up.
First thing is to make sure the keyboard is the issue and not something on your system. Test the computer with another keyboard for a while, test your keyboard on another computer. Seems like you need to give it a day or two for the test for the issue to show up.

Solution

floww123

Reputable
Aug 21, 2016
Sorry for the delayed reply, I'll do as you said, I tested a different keyboard before I made the post and everything seemed fine but I'll try again and I'll report back