Weird PSU experience. PC won't turn on after installing new PSU

Jun 24, 2018
Before I replace my older power supply, I only had a generic one and it served me for almost about 4 year before it finally died. Although I have a spare one which i also a generic power supply, I decided to buy a new (a secondhand to be specific) one and i also true-rated. And so I did.

After having my new power supply installed into my PC, at first it worked pretty fine. But after about 30 minute or so, my PC suddenly shut down. I thought it was just a software issue but after I attempted to boot my PC up, my PC wont turn on anymore. Well it turn on for about half of a second but my PC immediately powers down. So I did some troubleshooting. It is obvious to test first the power supply since it is the only replaced component on my computer. I tried installing my spare generic PSU and the PC booted up and lasted longer than hat my new PU did. And so I figured out that I had a faulty power supply, and quickly went to the store where I bought it and have it replaced.

By the time I got back, I instantly rushed to my PC and installed it again. And what hocked me i that I had the same result. It just turned on for a moment then it shuts down, and it wont come to life anymore. I thought that maybe there are problem other than my PSU but then again, I installed the generic one and it boot up perfectly fine. I was very confused. I tried searching about it on the internet but I didn't saw a thing like mine. I called my IT friend and told me to try resetting the CMOS or try draining the PSU first or try replacing the CMOS battery. I've done what he told me and it's still the same. I also tried doing the PSU troubleshooting which is performed by shorting the green pin and the black pin on the 24-pin power connector but it the result is still the same.

I bought a secondhand FSP500-60APN btw. It i a 500W variant. the rest is my components list:

Intel Pentium G3260
Asus H81-K Motherboard
Kington HyperX Fury DDR3 @ 1333Ghz
1TB HDD
2 120mm case fans

I really don't think that power insufficiency is the issue in case you're wondering because these components are not power hungry and it runs on my generic 550W perfectly fine, which is I'm currently using right now. I hope any of you figure out what the hell is the problem of my PSU and make me feel that I didn't spend money for nothing. :/