Question Weird screen then pc restarts

Nov 3, 2022
So first time i had an electricity problem in my house then once a buzzing from the psu happened, it seems like something electrical sound, everything was alright, once i went to the living room and used my pc on my kind of old tv using hdmi ofc, anyways the computer frezzed after a long while from playing valorant, maybe like 2-3 hours maybe more, it was like kind of black screen with some colors, happened once with a monitor and this time the screen froze like no black color only forzen screen and u can hear the sound but u cant alt tab or any i also had to restart the pc myself, today it happened with me again but it just happened after i opened valorant and it happened in its loading screen but then it went a little dark , but today the computer restarted by itself if im not wrong, so im here confused seeking for help, keep in mind in the tv i used hdmi but usually in the monitor i use an hdmi vga adapter, which is cheap i guess

Nov 3, 2022
fps drops happens with some voice and sound cuttings after around an hour of playing valorant maybe more then in 10mins i have the drops then they go away and idk when they come back and sometimes the screen freezes and a sound loop then after a not very long while sounds comes back and screen keep frozen, maybe due to my connection or shall i try a program that scans my PC status or some pressure thing, still in need for help