[SOLVED] Weird sound from PC, and more ..... ?

Sep 5, 2021
Got a weird sound coming PC tonight. I’ve never heard this until tonight. It’s currently gone now but if you listen closely you can clearly hear it. (sound came back while writing post, maybe HDD?)

Other issues I’m facing now are that my bios doesn’t show my Cooler Master ML240R and neither does my Asus Armoury Crate app (used to sync for RGB lighting using Aura Sync) In bios, it only shows as fan for CPU fan. My mobo doesn’t have the AIO header.

One last thing, my CPU has run as hot as 85°C when it ramps up during a match playing Apex or even Rocket League. I thought using the CM ML240R would help with cooling it down but had to end up just tweaking the fans via BIOS to get the fans to react faster/sooner when CPU temps start to rise.

Mobo: Tuf Gaming B550M-Plus (Wifi)
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x
Pump: Cooler Master ML240R ( controller connected, heat sink wire connected to CPU Fan header, fans on radiator connected to fan hub from Lian Li case fans.
Case Fans: Lian Li RGB, connected to fan hub, hub wire connected to CPU OPT header.
RAM: TFORCE 64gb (16gb stick x4)
Storage: Inland M.2 1tb / 4tb Seagate Barracuda HDD
GPU: Tuf Gaming 3060 (3 fans)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57imbdgb7mjcbl1/IMG_4050.MOV?dl=0

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums newcomer!

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? Ambient air temps? Make and model of your case? That click sounds like your HDD's head parking or trying to access data. Might want to make sure your data on the 4TB HDD is backed up. You also forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU.