Question Weird sound from PC

Jul 22, 2020
A few days ago, I started to hear a weird sound from the inside of the PC. Firstly, I thought that it was from the PSU. Today, the weird sound was louder and more frequently, so I thought it was from a fan or something. The thing is, when I try to stop any of the 3 fans (2x CPU and 1x EXHAUST), the sound stops. The same when I try to run any game.
VIDEO:
View: https://youtu.be/7qp_M3WkbDs

Could it be because I've got only a 450W PSU?

SPECS:
R3 3200G
RX 570
16GB Ram 2666 Mhz
1TB HDD Adata Seagate
450W PSU

You may have 1 fan fighting the other, can you make both run the same speed?
What happens if you slow them down?
If I open all windows of my malibu I get a sound like that only 100 times louder.
Another analogy would be the sound of air sucking into a bottle as you empty it.

Reactions: GeckoPirate
A few days ago, I started to hear a weird sound from the inside of the PC. Firstly, I thought that it was from the PSU. Today, the weird sound was louder and more frequently, so I thought it was from a fan or something. The thing is, when I try to stop any of the 3 fans (2x CPU and 1x EXHAUST), the sound stops. The same when I try to run any game.
VIDEO:
View: https://youtu.be/7qp_M3WkbDs

Could it be because I've got only a 450W PSU?

SPECS:
R3 3200G
RX 570
16GB Ram 2666 Mhz
1TB HDD Adata Seagate
450W PSU
The fan you stopped with your hand has shodd bearings. Its normal for them to make noise when the bearing goes bad. I would replace it with a better 120mm fan

Reactions: GeckoPirate
Jul 22, 2020
You may have 1 fan fighting the other, can you make both run the same speed?
What happens if you slow them down?
If I open all windows of my malibu I get a sound like that only 100 times louder.
Another analogy would be the sound of air sucking into a bottle as you empty it.
They actually run at the same speeds (around 1200 RPM both) and I think I solved the problem by disconnecting one frontal fan from the molex chain at the back. I don't know how, but the sound disappeared. Thanks for the feedback !